The Law Offices of Steven A. Kozicki aggressively fights to preserve the rights and interests of its clients. Criminal charges can result in severe consequences – from the loss of driving privileges for certain traffic offenses, to imprisonment in felony cases, and the permanent, nagging consequences of a criminal record in most cases. A criminal record, for even minor charges, can keep you from certain types of employment. A criminal record, for even such minor charges such as Retail Theft or Domestic Battery, can keep you from getting United States citizenship or Permanent Residency, can prevent your re-entry into the United States when traveling out of the country on a valid visa, or can even cause your Deportation.
We take each charge and each client seriously. When our law firm takes your case, you will receive:
- Aggressive legal representation from an experienced and aggressive trial lawyer;
- The highest level of professional service from our staff, including prompt return phone calls;
- Detailed explanation of your case, from arrest to trial, including negotiations with prosecutors and defense strategies;
Our practice is devoted exclusively to litigation. We have extensive experience handling all felonies and misdemeanors, including:
- DUI/DWI Drunk Driving
- Traffic Offenses
- Drug Charges
- Theft/Retail Theft
- Domestic Battery/Simple Battery/Aggravated Battery
- Driver’s License Reinstatement
- White Collar Crimes
- Sex Offenses
- Probation Violations
- Federal and State Grand Jury Proceedings and investigations
- Murder/Attempt Murder
- Federal Cases
- Immigration Consequences of Criminal Cases
- Expungement and Sealing of Criminal Records
Being suspected of, arrested and charged with a crime can be a difficult and confusing experience. We will help you through this process from the moment you call us. When charged with a crime, you are presumed innocent. We will make sure you are treated fairly. Our aggressive defense strategy ensures that your case is ready for trial, when needed, while being prepared to favorably resolve your case short of trial, if the right opportunity presents itself.
If you have been charged with a crime, you deserve a competent defense lawyer who will advocate on your behalf. You deserve the assistance of a talented lawyer who cares about you and your case. You deserve an accomplished attorney, respected in the legal community, who will be dedicated to protecting your rights. Your future and your freedom may depend upon it.